Your skin is aging FASTER than you think...

UV

POLLUTION

TOBACCO

STRESS

While 20% of aging is chronological and inevitable, the other 80% of is accounted
and accelerated by by lifestyle aggressors above, mainly UV. Free radicals produced
by these factors leads to INFLAMMAGING [ MORE INFO ] of cells, promoting wrinkles,
dark spots and sagging skin.

Due to our intense lifestyles today, the need for anti-aging is no longer
defined by age. One can start as early as in their early twenties
because of the increased daily exposure to these harmful aggressors.

- Dr. Elisa, Biotherm Scientific Director

SPEED

MATTERS

NEW

Blue Therapy Accelerated
REPAIRS FASTER THAN YOUR SKIN AGES

POWERED BY NEW! ALGAE OF YOUTH

Native to Greenland’s freezing glacial waters, Alaria Esculenta is resilient in harsh environments.

It has the strength and elasticity to withstand the pounding of more than 8000 waves a day.

Auto-regenerative, Alaria Esculenta reaches remarkable growth rates of up to 10 cm per day, faster than other macro-algae species.

HIGHLY REGENERATIVE AND SELF-REPAIR PROPERTIES
WITH CLOSE AFFINITY TO THE SKIN

  • A. Flos-Aquae

    This auto-regenerating
    3.5-billion-year old bright blue-green gem-like algae has been crucial in species’ evolution. It enhances cellular proliferation and reinforces cell's structure organization.

  • A. Flos-Aquae

    L. Ochroleuca withstands relentless waves and currents thanks to a complex hydrostatic mechanism within its cells. Reinforces key elements of the extracellular matrix.

  • A. Flos-Aquae

    Highly concentrated in proteins, vitamins and amino acids, life plankton extracts help revive skin's vital functions and protect it from premature degradation.

[ CLICK ON INGREDIENTS TO REVEAL ITS BENEFITS ON SKIN ]

ANTI-AGING ACTION

1

2

Inhibits the expression of accelerated aging proteins & boost cell-repairing mechanisms

Activate cellular metabolism by +42% within aged cells

3X more efficient

Old
Blue Therapy Serum

NEW
Blue Therapy Accelerated

**clinical evaluation of product efficacy by 25 women after 4 weeks

WITNESS RESULTS IN JUST 1 WEEK*

1 week

4 weeks

8 weeks

Skin is Luminous

Firmer

Pores Tightened

[ CLICK ON THE TIME PERIODS TO DISCOVER THE RESULTS OVER 8 WEEKS ]
*Clinical test, 49 asian women.

TRY IT TODAY!

Get your Free Trial of the
NEW Blue Therapy Serum here today!